Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrity Videos photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool celebrity videos images:



Family Matters Publicity Photo
celebrity videos
Image by Shavar Ross
Circa 1993. Here's a Warner Bros. publicity photo of a show I was on called "Family Matters" for ABC. I was only supposed to be on the show once as a guest star but the producers liked the character I created so much they offered me a 13 out of 22 show contract.

I think I made like 15 shows but was written out of the show a year or so later because my character "Weasel" was getting too much "attention" (if you know what I mean). It was a fun character to play though. Weasel was the wise crackin', gum chewin' troublemaker.

Family Matters was actually a spin-off of the show "Perfect Strangers" and the show's star (my friend) Jaleel White portrayed the nerdy character Steve Urkel.

See Family Matters TV Clip


Cafe in "Little Venice" area of Mykonos Greece
celebrity videos
Image by JP Newell
We had a great lunch here. See video of waves breaking above.

Banner