Check out these celebrity videos images:
RAY J shoots his new music video at Loyal Studios directed by Bob Bekian
Image by Bob Bekian
Behind the scenes of RAY J 'S new music video directed by Bob Bekian
Sarah Silverman Closeup Signing Autograph TIFF
Image by Peter Kudlacz
Closeup video screen shot of Sarah Silverman in black dress signing autograph at 2011 Toronto film festival - TIFF re film premiere of Take This Waltz.
Tom Arnold and Pierce Brosnan
Image by the1secondfilm
A screen shot from video of Pierce Brosnan giving us to become our producer. This is in the Sundance press office that I snuck into. I thought I was all smooth, but I totally dropped the , and Pierce was nice enough to pick it up and give it to me again as Tom Arnold held my clip-board while I filmed with one hand and tried to get the sign up sheet out of my bag with the other. It was hilarious. I got kicked out moments later, but my work was done.
www.the1secondfilm.com



