Check out these celebrity images images:
Sustainable Party-Goers _0326
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
VOTE FOR ME!!!
Do YOU think I make a good EnviroModel? I want to represent the image of a Lifestyle Of Health And Sustainability (LOHAS) for the World Sustainability Project "Miss Universal Sustainability"!!!
VOTE FOR ME!!!
Please make your comment below, and if you are a photographer who would like to participate in this global EnviroModel Search, check out
sites.google.com/site/modelofsustainability
... more ideas at : www.SustainabilitySymbol.com
and www.PeacePlusOne.cn
_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_\!/_
The 3 Finger Sustainability Symbol is shared among party-goers in Beijing. Mabel, Namu, Philip
Invited by His Excellency, the Ambassador of Tunisia to China, Dr. Mohamed Sahbi Basly, to the Gala Dinner entitiled "Eternity, you are...Tunisia" .
The Occasion was the Closing Ceremony of the "Tunisian Olympic Week" in Beijing.
www.SustainabilitySymbol.com
www.PeacePlusOne.cn
www.PeacePlusOne.com
www.Dragonpreneur.com
Lauren Gates
Image by ✪nebcat✪
Taken near the Willamette river in Portland Oregon. Using a semi-wide angle lens 24mm and a support strobe upper left of the composition. Working with Lauren was amazing. We had a blast looking for locations a few days prior to the shoot and found this little nook. :)
I wanted to work on a B&W look that I was happy with. I would normally use a darker vignette but I decided to go with a lighter look. Lauren gave this image a sense of control and 'Street-smarts' which made this image work in the first place!



